Orbit Romania is part of the Orphee Beinoglou Group of companies, with the Headquarter in Athens, Greece and branches in Bulgaria, Romania, FYROM, Cyprus and Lebanon.
• Year 2002 – Orbit Romania, is established as the Romanian office of Orphee Beinoglou S.A., Greece.
• Year 2004 – Becomes a member of HHGFAA/IAM and the only ICEFAT member in Romania.
• May 2008 – Orbit Romania was certified as a FIDI FAIM member.
• October 2010 – Orbit Romania was certified ISO 9001:2015
• February 2011 – Orbit Romania becomes the only UniGroup Worldwide UTS member in Romania.
• October 2012 – Orbit Romania was certified ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:207
• January 2015 – Orbit Romania, welcomes a new addition a Relocation company OCTOPUS RELOCATION, which is offering complete client experience ( Complete Relocation and Immigration services )
• March 2016 – Orbit Romania becomes a Proud Member of Harmony Relocation Network
• October 2016 – Orbit Romania, invested in the acquisition of his new premises, 20 000sqm of land, 6 000 sqm of warehouse and 3 200sqm of office space in Afumati, Ilfov.
Trading since 1923, we consistently provide the highest standards and quality services, with full commitment to our customers needs.
Based on a tradition of more than 80 years of professional moves and transportation throughout the world, we offer the very best service and know-how available today in all aspects of moving, forwarding and logistics.
Orphee Beinoglou Group is the leading freight forwarder and logistics provider in Greece with subsidiaries in the Balkan States and the Eastern Mediterranean region.
Our OB logo can be met under the brand name OR.B.I.T. (Orphee Beinoglou International Transports), within every country that we operate directly, in the Balkan and Mediterranean region.
Using our worldwide networks and their capabilities, the aim of Orphee Beinoglou is to benefit and support everyone who does business with us.